Semester 2 final

One of my favorite projects was the cafe e-comm project, for the cafe e-comm project we did it based around a fictional restaurant and my restaurant was named "cafe e-comm". The project took around 1 week to complete. I faced challenges creating the image gallery. I learned a lot of new skills with the wordpress. I did not receive any feedback on this project. I changed a lot when it came to the final poster and the overall style of it, I originally didn't plan on setting an image to the background of the poster. Overall I think I did a decent job on the final, but if I took some more time on the project I could've ended up with a better result.


I learned communication skills in web this year, I learned it by communicating my problems with other students/teachers to help me figure it out. Its was important because it will help me in the future. I faced challenges receiving good skills in communication. My greatest strength is javascript and my weakness is wix. I am going to do a lot of coding this summer using the skills I have learned. I would change the final to not include a blog. Overall I had a great year and appreciate my teacher Mr. Johns.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Color Scheme

Semester Final

SketchUp Project Blog