Logo Color Scheme

Logo Color Scheme


Analogous




This logo uses the analogous colors of orange, red, and yellow. I think the company probably chose these colors because it grabs attention very well.






This logo uses the analogous colors of blue, green, and yellow. I think the company probably chose these colors because it contains cool relaxing colors.







Complementary




This logo uses the complementary colors of purple, and gold. I think the company probably chose these colors because it gives the royal vibe.



This logo uses the complementary colors of blue, and orange. I think the company probably chose these colors because its cool and warm and the colors go good together.



Warm


This logo uses the warm colors of red, and yellow. I think the company probably chose these colors because its warm and exiting like the drink.




This logo uses the warm colors of blue, yellow, and red. I think the company probably chose these colors because the sun in the "O" shows that their products are natural.




Cool



This logo uses the cool colors of blue, light blue, and white. I think the company probably chose these colors because the name is ocean and the ocean is blue.



This logo uses the cool colors of light blue. I think the company probably chose these colors because the application is a relaxing place to share your feelings.






Monochromatic




This logo uses the monochromatic colors of green. I think the company probably chose these colors because it is a relaxing natural color that gets peoples attention.

This logo uses the monochromatic colors of brown. I think the company probably chose these colors because it is a attention grabbing, and attractive color.




Triad






This logo uses the triad colors of red, blue, and yellow. I think the company probably chose these colors because all of these colors have positive meanings and grab attention very well.


This logo uses the triad colors of red, and yellow. I think the company probably chose these colors because these warm colors show excitement and optimism.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Semester Final

Semester 2 final