Semester Final

Top Streaming Platforms Infographic
It took approximately 2 weeks to complete. I faced some challenges setting up the title. I learnt how to re-create logos. Yes, I changed the overall theme. I am not amazing at graphic design but for my skill level I'm pretty impressed.

How do I use my time in class?
I worked on other projects. I don't use my time amazing, its hard for me to focus in class. I run a shirt printing business and I create graphics for it.

What are your strengths?
My strengths are my creativity.

What needs improvement?
I need to improve time management, and project management.

Summary:
I loved the class room vibes, I would do more outside of class. I learned a lot of new tools in illustrator and photoshop. My goal is to continue my journey in graphic design and learn lots of new skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Color Scheme

Semester 2 final