Semester Final Web



What was your biggest challenge and how did you resolve it?

My biggest challenge was making sites responsive. I researched a lot on responsiveness and improved through that.



What was your favorite project or exercise? Why?

My favorite project was real or hoax. It was fun to code.



What is your greatest strength in Web Design?

My greatest strength is the overall look of a site, I focus of the user interaction to the site



What is your top weakness in Web Design?

My top weakness is alignment and responsiveness.



What web design skill have you improved the most this semester?

I have gotten better with responsiveness of the site.



What do you still need to work on and why?

Learning more about web, because I want to continue my web journey.



Is there anything you would change about this class? Why?


More projects that you come up with, with fewer guidelines





Conclusion/Other Comments?


Its been a great semester 1 and i've enjoyed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Color Scheme

Semester Final

Semester 2 final