SketchUp Project Blog

Sketch Up Project

What was the scope of the project? I planned my project to be to be similar to the out come, all the colors and shapes turned about right. What was your process (speak to Pre-Production...idea, concepting, storyboards, etc.; Production...the actual creation; Post-Production...editing). I learned a lot of great skills involving betting how I get ready for a project like this. What did you learn along the way? I learned many new skills with google sketchup and some team work skills where we collaborated to help each other with each others houses. What would you do different? Why? I would make my house a bit more efficient, I made it very poorly, with too many lines. What would you do the same? Why? I would use the same design aspects that I used, I think they worked very well. What experiences will you draw from to enhance your next project? The methods I used to make all my walls an roofs. General thoughts & conclusions. I think this was a fun project

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Color Scheme

Semester Final

Semester 2 final