Water transfer project I water colored a piece of paper, I let it dry for a day. I printed out the images I wanted to transfer. I put mod podge on the paper, I layed the image over the dried water color paper, I squeegeed the image with mod podge to start the transfer process. It transferred overnight and the next day we removed the paper on top using water and our fingers, we rubbed it till all the fuzzy pieces of paper were gone.
What was your biggest challenge and how did you resolve it? My biggest challenge was making sites responsive. I researched a lot on responsiveness and improved through that. What was your favorite project or exercise? Why? My favorite project was real or hoax. It was fun to code. What is your greatest strength in Web Design? My greatest strength is the overall look of a site, I focus of the user interaction to the site What is your top weakness in Web Design? My top weakness is alignment and responsiveness. What web design skill have you improved the most this semester? I have gotten better with responsiveness of the site. What do you still need to work on and why? Learning more about web, because I want to continue my web journey. Is there anything you would change about this class? Why? More projects that you come up with, with fewer guidelines Conclusion/Other Comments? Its been a great semester 1 and i've enjoyed it.
Relief Process: Relief printing, in art printmaking, a process consisting of cutting or etching a printing surface in such a way that all that remains of the original surface is the design to be printed. One type of relief-printing processes include metal cut Step 1: Images are drawn directly onto the block with a lead pencil. Step 2: A chisel is used to carve all of the spots, removing most of the surface of the block. Step 3: Ink is put to the surface of the block with a roller. Step 4: When the block is run through a press, the ink is sent to a sheet of paper. Step 5: It takes several days for the ink to dry on the drying rack. Intaglio Process: Intaglio is the family of printing and printmaking techniques in which the image is transferred into a surface and the transferred line or sunken area holds the ink. It is the direct opposite of a relief print. Step 1: Warm the dry point on a hot plate. This heats the roller. Step 2: Ink the plate eve...
Comments
Post a Comment